QMSA Life Membership
The QMSA wishes to formally acknowledge and thank members who have made a significant contribution to the Queensland Masters Squash Association.
To be eligible to be nominated for a Life Membership, the nominee must have :
- Served QMSA in a direct capacity for not less than 10 years – including as a committee member, and as an Australian titles organising committee member.
- Made a significant contribution to QMSA over a period of not less than 10 years.
- Made a significant contribution to Masters squash over a period of not less than 10 years.
- Represented QMSA at the Australian Titles regularly.
- Actively competed in QMSA tournaments regularly.
- Actively accepted any extra/assigned duties on behalf of the QMSA.
L to R : Ray Allan, Robyne Bamberry, Brian Cook, Laura Stranks, with President, Andrew Sosimenko